What Is The Training About?
The CompTIA Network+ course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career. If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, the CompTIA A+ certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA Network+ certification.
CompTIA Network+ course can benefit you in two ways. It can assist you if you are preparing to take the CompTIA Network+ examination. Also, if your job duties include network troubleshooting, installation, or maintenance, or if you are preparing for any type of network-related career, it provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be successful.
The training topic outline provides a summary of course topics that can be used as a guide when progressing through the course
- Network Concepts
- Network Installation and Configuration
- Network Media and Topologies
- Network Management
- Network Security
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods
- Identify the major types of network implementations
- Implement routing technologies
- Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation
- Prevent security breaches
- Describe basic concepts related to network security
- Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
CompTIA Network+ training is designed for individuals who are looking to enter the IT industry in the networking, cabling and systems administration industry. The course is ideal for people who are already working in the field, but who are not yet certified. However, it is also a good fit for individuals who have no prior experience but want to get started in networking.
This course is also intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration, or who wish to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification.
Where will the classes take place?
The intake is in progress. The course is taking place at Watu Workspace, Donholm, Nairobi, Kenya.
A typical student taking the CompTIA N+ course should have a computer support experience as a PC or help desk technician. Networking experience is helpful but not mandatory.
What To Expect
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks.
- Learn in a well-equipped computer laboratory
- Get a certificate after completion
Course duration will be provided soon
Cost will be provided soon
The course will impact you with a detailed knowledge of computer networking, installation & maintenance.